Unique Social Care provides an advocacy service that gives you and your family an experienced opinion and voice.
If you or your family find it difficult to understand your care and support or find it hard speak up we can act as a spokesperson for you or your family. We will make sure you are heard and act on your behalf as an advocate with our advocacy service.
Our advocates are experienced health and social care managers and also have lived experience of their families being in a care home.
Our advocates can help you or your family and friends if you have a care to concerns to: –
- Understand your rights
- Liaise with social care professionals on your behalf
- Help you address any concerns with a care provider
- Look at information about how different processes work e.g. legal, health or social services
- Understand what choices you have and help you to make your own decision
- Make sure you are heard and people know what you want
If you want to know more please get in touch via our contact us page or call us directly on 0333 772 1459.
If you or your family are concerned that the care or support you are receiving is unsafe and there is a risk to the safety of people using the service you should contact the Local Authority Safeguarding team or Care Quality Commission immediately.